Halaman

Jumaat, 7 Januari 2011

What Hurts The Most... (!_!)


I can take the rain on the roof of this empty empty house, that don't bother me..
I can take a few tears now & then & just let 'em out..
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while even though goin' on with you gone still upsets me..
There are days every now & again I pretend I'm okay, but that's not what gets me..

What hurts the most... 
Was being so close..
& having so much to say..
& watching you walk away..
& never knowing..
What could have been..
& not seeing that loving you, is what I was trying to do... 

It's hard to deal with the pain of loosing you, everywhere I go.
But I'm doing it..
It hard to force that smile when I see our old friends & I'm alone..
Still harder getting up, getting dressed, living with, this regret but I know , if I can do it over
I would trade, giving away all the words that I save in my heart, that I left unspoken..


What hurts the most... 
Was being so close..
& having so much to say..
& watching you walk away..
& never knowing..
What could have been..
& not seeing that loving you, is what I was trying to do... 

That's what I was trying to do..



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Klik Di Sini Ya !